Selling Your Home...Ready To Sell? Call or e-mail Una Williams!
10 Good Reasons to use a Realtor
1. Selling at the Right Price - A Realtor knows the value of real estate in your area and can intelligently determine the fair market price of your home.
2. Work Only With Qualified Buyers - A Realtor has access to pre-screened prospects who are really serious about buying a home.
3. Better Marketing Means a Quicker Sale - A Realtor invests in the sale of your home by advertising the property to gain maximum results and by promoting the property through a multiple listing service (MLS).
4. Show your Home in the Best Possible Light - A Realtor is an expert at developing ways to make your home more saleable. Often a few minor improvements can increase the speed of the sale as well as the selling price.
5. Helpful Financing Tips - A Realtor can assist the buyer in obtaining a mortgage and can help guide the buyer through the details and stress of escrow, closing, property taxes and the down payment.
6. Buying the Right Home - A Realtor is knowledgeable about the available homes in the price range and in the neighborhood where you wish to buy. A real time saver!
7. Getting the Best Price - A Realtor is experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best deal.
8. Choosing the Perfect Neighborhood - A Realtor is a great source to learn about your community. For example, zoning codes, schools, churches, shopping, transportation and other necessities.
9. Keeping a Cool Head in Negotiations - A Realtor brings objectivity to the buying transaction, and can point out advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.
10. Financing 101 - Some Expert Advice - A Realtor will team you with a mortgage professional who will pre-approve you for a mortgage by discussing down payments, closing costs and monthly payment options.